On Call Express Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in America, as it plagues the lives of over 30.3 million American children and adults. As obesity rates increase, the number of Americans being afflicted with the incurable disease increases along with it. In fact, the statistics of people with diabetes have tripled over the last 20 years.
Despite the fact that both diabetes types 1 and 2 are very common and highly manageable, people tend to underestimate the dangerous effects that it can have on someone if not properly managed. Without proper care, a diabetic could face a lower-limp amputation, stroke, heart disease, kidney failure, nerve damage, or even death after being in a diabetic coma.
Unless one remains informed and educated on how to properly self-manage their diabetes, they could risk any number of these serious health complications. Luckily for adults and children of all ages that have diabetes, there is a solution to manage the disease effectively and with ease.
The clinically proven accuracy and user-friendly design of the On-Call Express Meter has helped millions of diabetics, both adults and children alike, manage their diabetes effectively and with ease. The On-Call Express Meter also offers the fastest results of your blood glucose levels at only 4 seconds as opposed to most meters that deliver results within a range of 5-10 seconds.
The many benefits and features of the On-Call Express Meter include:
- Large display with bold numbers (35mm x 32mm display size)
- Strip ejectors
- User-friendly design
- 300 result memory capacity with date and time stamp
- 4-second resting results time
- Alternative site testing on the body (fingertips, palm, and forearm)
- Requires small 0.4 microliter blood sample
- Auto-shut off after 2 minutes of device inactivity or 5 seconds after testing strip removal
- 25-60% Hematocrit range
- 85 x 40 x 16.4 mm dimensions
- Operating temperature of 41 – 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- Measurement range of 20-600mg/dL
- Plasma-equivalent result calibration
- 5 daily test reminders
- 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90-day averaging
The On-Call Express Blood Glucose Monitoring System is also compatible with the On-Call AppLink Bluetooth Adaptor and the On-Call Anywhere Diabetes Manager so that you can review results on-the-go through easy-to-use USB connection.
By choosing the On-Call Express Meter to check your blood glucose levels on a regular basis, you can feel rest assured that it is so much more than just a means for receiving accurate results, but it is also the cornerstone for your diabetes self-management.