Element Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
For men and women of all ages with diabetes, insulin that is naturally produced within the body is either not produced enough or the body becomes resistant to the naturally produced insulin.
When there isn’t enough insulin being produced in the body or the body becomes resistant to naturally produced insulin, then too much blood sugar (glucose) stays in the bloodstream, which can lead to a series of health complications down the line.
Although diabetes is an incurable, life-long disease, there are plenty of measures to be taken to correctly manage and monitor the disease so that it does not lead to further health complications.
Being well-educated on diabetes self-management is of major importance for those adults and children that are afflicted with the disease. If one remains oblivious to the facts, the highly dangerous disease could cause a plethora of serious health problems and may even prove fatal.
Along with regularly monitoring blood glucose levels with a dependable, user-friendly, and accurate blood glucose monitoring system like the Element Plus Meter, one must maintain healthy lifestyle eating habits, exercise regularly, and take their medications as needed to significantly reduce the impact that the disease may have on their life.
The Infopia Element Plus Glucose Testing Meter can provide you with your testing results in either English or Spanish with its bilingual audible feature. Although not solely intended for diabetics with a visual impairment, this particular blood glucose testing meter is ideal for them since the testing steps and results are read out loud.
The Infopia Element Plus Meter offers a convenient and reliable solution to testing your blood glucose levels. Some of the key features of the Element Plus Meter include:
- Full voice function (English and Spanish)
- No coding required – auto coding system implemented
- Small blood sample size of 0.3 microliters
- Alternate testing sites on the body (fingertips, upper arm, forearm, palm, dorsal hand, thigh, and calf)
- Test strip ejector
- Activity meal recognition
- 3 seconds testing results time
- 365 test result measurement memory
- Operating temperature range of 50 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating relative humidity range of 10 – 90%
- 45 g weight with batteries included
- 76 x 56 x 18mm dimensions
- Requires 2 3V Li batteries (CR2032)
- Downloadable results on your computer for keeping record of your tests
- Compatible with Element Compact Glucose Test Strips
If you are one of the 30.3 million Americans living with diabetes and are in need of a blood glucose testing meter that will provide accurate results quickly and effectively, then the Element Plus Meter might be the right choice for you.