CareSens N Blood Glucose Monitoring System
When someone has diabetes, whether it’s diabetes 1 or 2, they need a blood glucose testing meter that they can trust for the most accurate readings of their blood glucose levels. The level of quality, speed, and accuracy of a blood glucose monitoring system is the top priority when choosing the right diabetes testing meter.
It’s also important to understand and stay educated on the self-management of diabetes given how dangerous the disease can be if not properly regulated and maintained.
Along with utilizing a reliable blood glucose monitoring system to regularly check one’s blood glucose levels, there are other measures that someone with diabetes must take in order to properly manage the disease as to prevent from future health complications.
These measures include:
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Exercising regularly
- Injecting insulin when necessary
- Keeping up with doctor appointments and check-ups
Despite the fact that diabetes is a highly common and manageable disease, it can still be proven deadly if it isn’t managed properly. People tend to underestimate the intense impact that the disease can have on a diabetic because of its commonality and manageability.
The truth of the matter is that diabetes is a very serious illness that can not only prove deadly, but can lead to a number of serious health complications, including: heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage), gum and dental disease, blindness/vision problems, sexual and urologic problems, and more.
Luckily for anyone with diabetes, there is a solution to regularly check blood glucose levels quickly, easily, and accurately. This solution is the CareSens N Meter.
The CareSens N Meter is a highly reliable, ergonomically designed blood glucose testing meter with independently published ISO data that exceeds ISO 15197:2013 accuracy standards.
The many benefits and features of the CareSens N Meter include:
- Large easy-to-read screen
- Battery life of 3,000 tests
- 1,000 test memory
- Size of 93 x 47 x 15 mm
- Weight of 51.5 g (batteries included)
- Temperature range of 5 – 50 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity range of 10 – 90 %
- Small blood sample of 0.5 microliters
- 5 second time wait for testing results
- Capacity to store the memory of 1,000 test results
- Ability to calculate and display test results for the last 1, 7, 14, 30, and 90 days after testing
- Pre/post meal markers
- Data report results can be downloadable via computer system
- Self-coding for accurate testing
- 4 alarms – 3 timed alarms plus 1 post-meal alarm