Accu-Chek SmartView Diabetes Test Strips
Diabetes is a life-long disease that causes the body to break down sugar (glucose) levels ineffectively, in which the body does not produce enough insulin. Insulin is a hormone in your pancreas that allows the body the turn sugar from carbohydrates into energy.
Those that have diabetes either cannot produce enough insulin in the body to properly store glucose for future use, or they cannot utilize the insulin that the body makes naturally as well as it should.
Luckily for those with diabetes, ACCU-CHEK SmartView Test Strips that are specifically for use with the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Nano Meter is the perfect solution!
With the many features and convenient benefits that these test strips provide when used with the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Nano Meter, you can feel rest assured that you’re receiving the most accurate readings at a fast pace and with user-friendly technology.
The benefits and features of the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Test Strips include:
- Advanced accuracy of blood glucose readings
- Easy to handle and use for people of all ages
- Fills quickly at any point along the tip
- Needs only a small blood sample size of a 0.6 microliter drop
Diabetes plagues the lives of millions of adults and children all over the world, and if not properly managed, it can cause a plethora of health complications, such as: heart disease, stroke, vision problems, kidney disease, dental disease, nerve damage, and more.
Although having to inject insulin on a regular basis is a major part of managing diabetes, checking one’s blood glucose levels is equally as important. Unless someone with diabetes consistently checks their blood glucose levels, then they could not only face some of the minor to severe health complications mentioned prior, but it can also lead to death.
ACCU-CHEK SmartView Test Strips utilized in the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Nano Meter is easy to use and it provides the quality, speed, and accuracy that someone with diabetes needs to manage their diabetes properly.
Product Specifications of the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Nano Meter includes:
- Small, sleek design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Test Time: 5 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6 microliter
- Device Weight: Approximately 1.4 oz. with batteries
- Memory Capacity: 500 Blood Glucose Results
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.8"
- Lancing Device: ACCU-CHEK FastClix
- Before-and-after meal markers